Toyota of Union City is part of fast growing Metro Atlanta Auto Group. Automotive Associates of Atlanta is Atlanta’s fastest growing dealer group, and we are adding qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS to our team.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN CANDIDIATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY HOWVER IF YOU’RE A SHARP TALENTED SALESPERSON IN ANOTHER WE WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU AS WELL.
Automotive Associates of Atlanta is family owned that is focused on growth and stability that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’re looking for a place you can finally call home then Apply Today!
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining features and benefits.
• Follow up with customers that contact the dealership through the internet.
• Maintain high CSI score.
• Prospect daily for potential customers.
• Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
• Continually learn about product updates and excellent product knowledge skills.
• Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction, honesty and integerity.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with the dealerships goals.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; excellent closing techniques.
• Provide sales management information by completion reports.
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values at all times.
• Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred.
• Solid working knowledge of sales.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
• A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
• Great attitude with high-energy personality.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and work ethic.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver license.
>>>All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: Background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment<<<
Compensation and Benefits
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision, Life, Disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation
• Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
• Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Automotive Associates of Atlanta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. EOE M/F/V/D Drug-Free Workplace.